[bksvol-discuss] Arkenstones

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:30:43 -0400

Hi. I grabbed a few of the books in Arkenstone format this evening. The submitter produces very good scans, so I'm going to see if I can get them validated while I'm sitting on hold tomorrow. I'm taking the religious books both because I like them and because I have a lot of Christian words and phrases in my spellchecker dictionary. If someone else would like to grab the fiction titles, that would be really cool. If not, I'll work on them after I finish the religious books because they will be more of a challenge. I saw a couple of textbook titles in ark format, but I'm not ready to tackle those. For now I'm pretending I don't see them so I won't feel guilty for not taking them. I'm activating my textbooks cloaking device provided by the anti-textbook Federation Of Summer Readers. (grin)