[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ark books on download list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:56:19 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, Monica. I know that could be a problem. My first suggestion, I think, was
that the submitter down that him/herself--or perhaps it isn't possible? I also
thought that perhaps Carrie or Pavi could contact the person. The one book I
happened to open had the submitters name and she didn't understand why the book
was rejected. I forgot to notice if her email address is there and I hesitate
in any case to suggest it myself.

I suspect that perhaps once people submit their books they don't check to see
if they've been validated and added to the collection. Your idea is excellent,
though, i.e., downloading it, converting it to rtf and asking Carrie to put it
back for the submitter. I would think that could be done.
The books look interesting and, I'd be happy to validate them once I finish
what I have if I could. smile

Cindy