[bksvol-discuss] Ark books on download list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:17:17 -0700 (PDT)

I was looking at the end of the download list and I see there are ARK book that
have been there for a long time--at least one since 2007. If no one who has ark
is interested in converting them to rtf and validating them, can someone
download them, reject them, convert them to rtf and resubmit them? Or can
someone at bookshare notify the submitter to submit them as rtf? I only opened
one not noticing it was ark and the submitter had a note that it was rejected
and she didn't know why because it was perfect.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/