[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ariella Papa again

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 05:57:51 -0700

> I've downloaded Bundle of Joy? (the Ariella Papa book)
> and requested it from the library.  Since there is no
> waiting list for it, I'll do it when I've finished
> what I'm working on, unless someone wants it more
> quickly.

Cindy, I want to thank you again for looking at this for me.  And for
educational purposes, once you look at it, can you please inform me,
privately or onlist if I was right about the lack of page numbering or if
there was something I did not notice that showed that the page numbering was
in fact in the book?
I know each book and each scan is different, but when you go from a book
with such obvious pagebreaks, (Murder at Five Finger Light by Sue Henry)
which I accepted, to Bundle of Joy?, where page numbers appear nonexistent,
it's a little scary.
Shannon