[bksvol-discuss] Area 51

  • From: Nancy M Hill <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 02:32:26 -0400

Hi All,

Would someone help me understand what would make the book _Area 51_by Robert Doherty show its size beding 12461 KB when downloaded while the download platform shows its size to be under 400 pages?

I'd really like to read that book, but as it stands right now, I can't get it to open.

Thanks,
Nancy Hill