[bksvol-discuss] Re: Are volunteers really that important anymore?

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 04:32:39 -0700

Hi, Evan, I take your meaning and if this is so, I think there should be a
single standard of excellence for all to follow, I.e., if they expect
volunteers to do certain things to insure book quality, it seems only right
to me that the same demands are issued to publishers, sub-contractors, and
outsourcers of books. I don't think they should have it both ways here.
Regards, Kim.

  _____