[bksvol-discuss] Re: Are You Guys Getting Your "About to Expire" Notices?

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:01:54 -0600

if they could give options of 25, 50, 100 or view all that might be a good option for check out a book page

Laura Ann
At 04:24 PM 1/20/2009, you wrote:
Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that I notified engineering about the missing renewal notices and it?s on their list of High Priority fixes so that should be taken care of shortly. I also made a case to them for restoring the option to view all records on a single page instead of capping it at 100, so that is on their radar as well. We definitely want to ensure that important functionality that existed on the old site is restored in the new site. Thanks for drawing attention to these issues. Am back on my feet more or less after a bout with the flu and finally able to catch up on Bookshare correspondence ? thank you all who sent your well-wishes ? they definitely helped!

All good things,
Pavi

Pavi Mehta
Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare