[bksvol-discuss] Archer Mayor series.

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 11:53:51 -0500

Hello everyone!
Hopefully everyone is having a spectacular day! Here's another installment of a
complete book list for Archer Mayor. Jim requested these books however others
may be interested in scanning. If anyone is interested then I'd be happy to
validate any of them. I will attach the list of books to this message and I
hope it helps. Again if anyone else would like a complete list of books then
just let me know and I'll go searching for them! It's no problem and I'm having
fun discovering new authors too! Take care everyone and have a great Memorial
day tomorrow!
Kristin