[bksvol-discuss] Re: Archeoogy of the Bible

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 19:34:07 -0400

I have fast computer and fast cable.  No idea what is going on here.

E.

At 07:18 PM 10/7/2005, you wrote:

I've downloaded it. I'm not surprised, Elizabeth, that
you couldn't upload it. It took seven minutes to
download, and I have DSL. I don't know how it was
submitted, unless, as someone suggested, it was
zipped. Did you try that and it didn't work for you?
If you didn't and you do want to, I'll release it.

This had such a long history of being worked on and
released that if I can't do anything with it I will
reject it, figuring I am its last chance. If there's
someone else who wants to ry first, let me know and
I'll release it, because I have several books to
finish first.