[bksvol-discuss] Re: April 9 is Winston Churchill Day

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 23:24:32 -0500

You do an amazing job, Jamie! I am just grateful that I get to work on so many
of your books. Any time you need to work for someone else, don't hesitate. I
know that Glenn is looking forward to her Paul Bunyan books. That's the great
thing about the amazing resource you have with your library system, there will
always be plenty of books to work on.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Valerie