[bksvol-discuss] Re: April 28, Books Awaiting AdminApproval (probably incomplete)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 13:17:21 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully Gustavo will
notice the duplication when he gets to one or the
other of the Reasonable Doubts book in the approval
process. If the Buddha book gets into the collection
with the Dalai Lama mis-spelled, that might be the
time to write to Gustavo.

Gerald or Jake? What's your advice for Evan?

Cindy