[bksvol-discuss] April 22 is National Jelly Bean Day

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:29:35 -0400

So I ordered this book from the library to scan (I was surprised it isn't in
the collection or on the outsourcers list):

 *Arthur's jelly beans*
     Brown, Marc
Tolon.<http://ibistro.tln.lib.mi.us/uhtbin/cgisirsi/b8FEe6nH9j/FERNDALE/174100166/18/XAU/XAUTHOR/Brown,%20Marc%20Tolon.>
The annual Elwood City Dog Show is coming up and Arthur wants Pal to enter.
They spend all week practising tricks and commands but when it's Pal's turn
in front of the judges he does everything wrong. Arthur feels like all his
hard work was for nothing until Pal and the judges show him that you don't
have to be good at tricks to deserve a prize.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Great Arizona Orphan Abduction by Linda Gordon