[bksvol-discuss] Re: Appendices:Second thoughts

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:05:15 -0400

That is what I mean...they don't need to be "perfect". They just have to be there. They are not that difficult to dicto decipher. Trust me, all of my psych books have them and I use them. *L* The info just needs to be there. It would be a waste of time and energy to get them nicely lined-up...at least in my case. *G*

Maithe