[bksvol-discuss] Re: Appendices, Indecies, bibliographies

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:51:14 -0700 (PDT)

When I validate a book and do not do the indices or
bibliographies I add that note and my name and address
to the long synopsis. But if you or anyone downloads
any book and find the indices or bibliography
unusable, write to me offlist and I'll fix them for
you.

My email is always here on my posts or at the top of
the Wish List, so people can email requests directly
to me. smile

Cindy'