[bksvol-discuss] Apologies - Rutland Place

  • From: "AL BALLARD" <mcortada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 01:17:51 -0400

I'm sorry to have caused so much trouble over this book.  Somewhere on the
way from my computer to the validator's the .rtf file lost its pagebrakes.
I resubmitted in .kes thinking it would hang on to those pagebrakes better.

I kept seeing everybody's email on the subject, but none of my replies.
Then I realized I'm in the middle of switching internet providers and had to
subscribe with the new account.  I really like the new service, but
switching is a lot of trouble.

Monica in Maryland