[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone seen these on the validation page?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 11:08:15 -0400

The brain glitch may be tied to allergies. I love gardening and flowers and blooming trees. However, the pollen is interfereing with my head. I therefore feel woozy and the brain works slowly with blips. Oh yes and the nose is clogged and eyes itchy. Wine wine wine. I personally never found those books on the step 1 page.

Happy beltane particularly from my snow pea seeds a few more of which sprouted this morning.

E.

At 05:00 PM 4/30/2004, you wrote:

Hi all.

I'm having a major brain blip...That is to say that the blip is major, the
brain is of not much significance.

I'm looking back through my files of books recently scanned and can't
remember if I submitted the following two books:

FINDING JOY: 101 WAYS TO FREE YOUR SPIRIT AND DANCE WITH LIFE. by Charlotte
Davis Kasl.

WOMEN, SEX, AND ADDICTION:  A Search for Love and Power by CHARLOTTE DAVIS
KASL,

I checked these out of the library, scanned them about two weeks ago, but I
don't think I ever submitted them.  I've been out of town and then playing
catch up, so I'm not really sure what I remember.  Help???

Thanks.

Peace and Hope,

Donna