[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone having trouble submitting a book?

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:21:39 -0500

Hi,

I've been having that problem lately.  I don't know what this does for anyone,
but what I've done is go back to Word, open the file, then save it again,
making sure it saves in rtf (though, of course, it already was).  After that I
submit it again, and it's worked every time.  But I have not a clue what the
problem is!

Sandi