[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone have experience using OmniPage Ultimate?

  • From: "john.falter" <john.falter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:47:56 -0400

Hi Walt:
I use it, for simple conversions to text, rtf, and rarely xsls.
I use JAWS15 with Windows 7.
I haven't used it much with JAWS16.

On 6/10/2015 12:52 PM, Walt Smith wrote:

I just received a notice that OmniPage Ultimate is on sale for less than $100 and I'm sorely tempted, but I have no idea how it might be compatible with JAWS. Do any of you volunteer book scanners have any experience with either standard OmniPage or what's obviously a much more comprehensive package, OmniPage Ultimate? The budget won't withstand the cost of one of the specifically blind-user-oriented scanning products and this looks like a good potential alternative if it's accessible. Thanks for any feedback.
--
Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL
ka3agm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ka3agm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

---