[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone getting emails when books are approved?

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:17:27 -0500

LOL! Thanks, Bill! I sent an email to Vanessa yesterday about it, and engineering has it now as something to look into. There are indeed some bugs they're chasing still after the last update.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 3/22/2016 7:59 AM, William Korn (Redacted sender willythekorn for DMARC) wrote:

Judy S., I know this horse isn't merely dead, it's really most sincerely dead... however, I just woke up and stumbled to my computer to find an e-mail from Bookshare Support that /The Kidnapped Saint/ /and Other Stories/ by B. Traven went live this morning.

Bill Korn