[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone else having trouble submitting books?

  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:31:57 -0500

Cool.  I know I can download everything in the collection.  Interesting.
My guess is there's a different database for those who can submit books,
and maybe its down or something.  Ooops, there's my IT major coming out.
If bookshare needs a volunteer to help with web design, etc.  I'd be
happy to see what I can do.  Thanks for all you guys do.