[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone around to help?

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 18:44:38 -0400

I just popped in so I'm there now.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:43 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone around to help?

Wonderful. I shall see you in a few. Thanks so much.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>