[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone Willing to Take on a Newbie?

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:43:47 -0700

But did you see where a book was put back on step 1 because the font was too small for low vision readers to read? I am quite concerned that this issue is now being raised and don't believe there is any reference to it in the manual. I'm assuming, of course, that the book was scanned without altering the font. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>