[bksvol-discuss] Anyone Up For A Pre-meeting Chat?

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:04:10 -0400

Hi everyone. I'm in the Bookshare chat room if any of you would like to drop by and talk about books, get help with your Bookshare projects, or learn to use the chat software before the meeting starts tonight. Shane is going to do a fun presentation about the Victor Stream tonight starting at 5-30 Pacific, 8-30 Eastern. I'll be in the chat room from now until that point to help any of you that need it or just to hang out and chat if you'd like. To get to the Bookshare Community chat room, just go to http://www.friendsofbookshare.org and use the link there to enter the chat room. If you've never signed in before, there is a tiny piece of software that you'll need to run. There is a button on the page of the chat room to let you do this. Once it's set up, just put your name in the field for a user name and leave the password blank. When you get inside the chat room, hold your control key down to talk. I hope I'll see some old and new faces in the chat room tonight.

Monica Willyard