[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anybody scanning something good? I might like?

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:31:51 -0400

#
You should ask Madeleine to remove the hold for you.
On 7/29/2013 1:48 AM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:
I will release The House Above Hollywood; it's a delightful not scary mystery with a little nice romance and no sex. It may have a hold for cindy, but ignore that. If I can change that to Hold for you I will. I'm going as soon as I hit Send to release it. It's an Excellent scan, no problems; jsut needs, I think page breaks and numbers but I don't remember

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hello all!   I was browsing through the checkout list and most of them
    either don't interest me or the ones that I do like are all holds for
    and I don't like  to take people's books!   SO, is anybody in the
    process of scanning something good?   I like to read fiction books or
    family types that are either like 200 something pages or if I really
    really like it, around 300 but no more than that.   I also like
    pre-teen or teen books.   I know I asked some people off list and some
    people may have something they think I might like, and they just
    haven't gotten around to scanning it, no worries!!!!!!!!!!  I'm not
    asking anybody to rush.    Take your time!!  I don't mean to make
    anybody hurry!!!!   I'm a busy person myself and check in books late
    mainly it is a busy stage of my life.    I got many activities to go
    and do.   Summer is my only downtime.   Anyways, if anybody thinks
    they may have something, just let me know, kk?  Thank you.

    --
    PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWNG QUOTES BY STEVIE WONDER!!!!!!!
    “JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOES NOT MEAN HE
    LACKS VISION!”
    “JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN’T SEE DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN’T HEAR AND
    THINK!”  “
    PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ALSO NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS.  THEY CAN DO
    EVERYTHING THAT PEOPLE WITHOUT DISABILITIES CAN DO JUST IN DIFFERENT
    WAYS ADAPTING TO THE CERTAIN DISABILITY THEY POSSESS.
    MORE WAYS YOU CAN CONTACT ME:
    KAUR.NIMIT@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:KAUR.NIMIT@xxxxxxxxx>
    KAUR.NIMIT@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:KAUR.NIMIT@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    THANK YOU FOR READING MY EMAIL!!!!  HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY, AFTERNOON,
    EVENING OR NIGHT DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD!!
    <mailto:bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get
    a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the
    subject line.