[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anybody scanning something good? I might like?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 22:48:35 -0700

I will release The House Above Hollywood; it's a delightful not scary
mystery with a little nice romance and no sex. It may have a hold for
cindy, but ignore that. If I can change   that to Hold for you I will. I'm
going as soon as I hit Send to release it. It's an Excellent scan, no
problems; jsut needs, I think page breaks and numbers but I don't remember