[bksvol-discuss] Anybody having slow experience with checking out book process?

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 22:13:53 -0400

Hello!  I finally had time to sit and enjoy and do some bookshare
work.  I did and now, the site is not being good with me.  It's not my
friend right now.  I went through that check in process, and you guys
know when you upload your file, and it tells you all the big number of
misspelled words?  Well, I hit continue there and it just hanged on me
for like ten minutes.  It was not cooperating to begin with.  I tried
several times, but I get stuck on this page for no or strange reason.
OH Great!  Will have to wait another few weeks to get it submited as I
really will have no time.  This is not a good luck for me with
bookshare site.  Haha!  Maybe it doesn't like me today or it just
hates my computer.  I don't know, if it even went through, as I don't
believe so, unless it magically jumped out of me, because it is not
showing up on my checked out books list.  How do I confirm that my
file was submited?   Confused.....  Good day, now.

--
Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.