[bksvol-discuss] Re: Any tips for scanning pages with photo images?

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 05:04:04 -0700

Hi Monica,

That is interesting you said change the dpi to 400. I have had my set at
that for a while. I wonder how much difference that is making in the quality
of scans.

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        You, who are thirsty, come hither: if, by chance, the fountain
fails,

        The goddess has, by degrees, prepared the everlasting waters.

translation by fulcanelli of an inscription on the

statue of maitre plerre, which stood on the parvis of

Notre-Dame-de-Paris until its removal in 1748