[bksvol-discuss] Re: Any key?

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 02:35:51 -0400

Paula,

You're absolutely right.  Any key doesn't necessarily mean any key.  That
definition excludes the entire keypad, the rectangular group of 17 keys that
are located to the right hand side of a typical 101 keyboard.  All the other
keys to the left of the keypad can serve as "any key."  But, the escape key
is usually a good idea.

Pratik