[bksvol-discuss] Re: Any Way to Stay in Native Format?

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:35:53 -0700

Hi Rick and all,

Speaking of setting the number of files in this list. I believe it was
brought up before but having the ability to increase the number of books
listed in recently viewed items would be nice in Kurzweil. Even a 5, 10 and
maybe 15. I know when working on books and having to jump to another book
when validating on bookshare by the time I am done my current books I am
reading are gone from this list. I realize a small thing but it's like not
having a little honey with my English tea. I still get the tea but the honey
is nice:)

Katie Hill

Noone is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true.

Find your freedom at:
WWW.838gold.com
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx