[bksvol-discuss] Re: Any Way to Stay in Native Format?

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:42:29 -0400

Evan,

As frustrating as it sounds, unfortunately there is no direct way to
accomplish what you need.  The best method I've found to do it is by using
the "recently opened files" list in K1K.  At hte bottom of the file menu
(alt+f then y),  you can go into a submenu, which contains the five most
recently opened files.  After saving to another file format such asRTF, you
can go into this menu and open the 2nd item on the list.  This will be your
original file.

M$ Word also has this feature.  But Word's implementation is slightly
different. You don't have  to go into a separate submenu.  The recently
opened files are typically located at the bottom of the file menu.

HTH.

Pratik

  _____