[bksvol-discuss] Any Clapton fans out there?

  • From: Shane Christenson <drummershane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:28:51 -0500

Hi good people. I'm about to order the new eric clapton autobiography and will be scanning it for the collection pretty soon after I get it. If anyone's all ready scanning it, please let me know. Otherwise, yours truly will be busily scanning it for the reading pleasure of those who would be interested. Thanks all, and have a great day.

Shane
let me know