[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another tip

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:03:52 -0400

Actually when I want to look at a book on the step 1 page, I hit shift enter. This opens a new window and when I'm done looking at the book whether I downloaded or not, I close the window by hitting alt f4. This puts me back on download page for further browsing. It also saves time because I don't have to wait for page to load.
----- Original Message ----- From: "patti" <plcdoula@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>