[bksvol-discuss] Another submission

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:45:55 -0600

I just submitted another book. This one is definitely adult content. It's in .RTF format. Again, there are very few errors here, although I didn't clean up the table of contents. Secondly, Chelsea James is the editor, but I wasn't sure how to indicate that in the author field. The title is After Midnight: True Lesbian Confessions.

Here's the synopsis:

An intimate encounter in a movie theater halfway across the world. A passionate affair with a married woman. A weekend of role-playing with two women and their "headmistress," Miss Johnson.

The gals in this book tell powerful, raw, sensuous tales ripped from the pages of their sexual lives. In ways they've never before expressed their sultry, playful, and sometimes downright dirty secrets, these women bare all, describing not only their deepest fantasies, but the hot and heavy truth of their sexual deeds inside and outside the bedroom.

Peer in during a young woman's first time getting tag-teamed. Enjoy a rollicking "Toy Story" that's certainly not rated G. Accept a red-hot Valentine's Day gift any horny lesbian would be grateful to receive. In short, curl up-alone or with a lover-and discover what lesbians from around the world are getting up to... after midnight.

Shannon

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In Music", feel free to send a message to: solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx