[bksvol-discuss] Another request for help

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:50:54 -0700 (PDT)

Allison, or anyone,

There's another Bertrice Small book I am unable to get
-- Enchantress Mine. If someone  can obtain it and
scan it I'd like to validate it, since apparently it's
the only way I'll get to read it. And if you could, as
Allison did last time, keep the book until I've
validated it in case there are words or sentences I
can't figure out or missing pages, I'd appreciate it.
I promise I'll validate it quickly.

http://mail.yahoo.com