[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another rank spelling question

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 03:52:42 -0400

Find the word either with ctrl-f or in the ranked spelling list, cursoring up and down. With ctrl-f, just cursor left or right until you're on the 3 and put in the letter you want the 3 to be. If in the ranked spelling list, cursor to the word and either alt-e for edit to that word in the book and do the same as above, or tab to the next field where you can enter what the whole word should be. alt-a will let you change all occurrences.

----- Original Message ----- From: "NANCY M HILL" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx>