[bksvol-discuss] Another rank spelling question

  • From: "NANCY M HILL" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 02:45:32 -0400

In the book I am proofing, there are parts where the font is changed to look like handwriting. Because of this, capital I shows as the number 3. It would also show a 3 with contractions such as I'm; I'll, or when a Sentence starts with the word I in this part of the book where the font is made to look like handwriting. Because this situation is not one that I will probably come upon again, I don't want to add the words to anything permanent within K.

What should I do to correct the 3/I situation for this book? How should I save it?

Any helpful suggestions on how to work thrusituations like this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nancy