[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another question about K's ranked spelling

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 17:25:41 -0500

Hi, Cindy. Again, K1000's ranked spelling is like a spellchecker, so it
doesn't read anything in context. It does allow you to look at misspelled
words in context, but if there are no misspellings, it wouldn't detect
anything wrong, even if something is missing. As long as what's there is
correct, as far as words go, nothing will show up. Take care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx