[bksvol-discuss] Another new submission

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 19:19:10 -0500

I have also submitted The Secret Life of Ceecee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain.
This was a large print book, and it scanned well. However, it is over 700 pages
long. Page breaks and chapter headings have been protected. Common scannos and
headers have been removed. If you have questions, contact
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Here's the synopsis:

In 1977, pregnant Genevieve Russell disappeared. Twenty years later, her
remains are discovered and Timothy Gleason is charged with murder. But there is
no sign of the unborn child.

CeeCee Wilkes knows how Genevieve Russell died, because she was there. And she
also knows what happened to the missing infant, because two decades ago she
made the devastating choice to raise the baby as her own. Now Timothy Gleason
is facing the death penalty, and she has another choice to make. Tell the
truth, and destroy her family. Or let an innocent man die in order to protect a
lifetime of lies.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale