[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another in the collection.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 00:41:47 -0500

Dear Sue;

It wasn't so bad before I got sick, and could reliably use speech recognition, but when I need to type by hand, especially if I am on the PC, I cannot pick and choose how much of the text I quote. Copying and pasting is much easier from within a reply to original message with the original message quoted.

When my voice is back and speech recognition behaves nicely, and I am working on my Mac, then I can reply the way you like. It is just tough when I don't have all the tools available to me. I have been fighting with a wrist that will not bend and I do not have health insurance, so it can be really problematic if I have to mouse too much and my typing is so poor.

Thankfully just now I was able to get back on my Mac and reply more efficiently, but I wanted you to understand as well as others who hate the excess that there are many reasons why someone might find it easier to forward their acknowledgment with a simple note at the top. I will try to the best of my ability to reply with a new note, but sometimes it is just not as practical.

Thanks for your understanding!
Valerie

On 10 28, 2009, at 12:21 AM, siss52 wrote:

Valerie,
I am truly sorry.  I just didn't think.  Please forgive me.

Sue S.