[bksvol-discuss] Another great cookbook is in!

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:37:15 -0500

A cook book Monica scanned and I proofread, Real Food for People with Diabetes,
is now in the collection.  This should be a great addition to the collection,
not only for Diabetics and people wanting to lose weight, but also people just
wanting to eat healthier.  It was a really troublesome scan due to small print
italics and we went over it nearly a dozen times to try and be sure to find all
the less obvious scannos.  Hopefully it paid off.

Enjoy!
Valerie