[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another credit "complaint" WAS: is this fair?

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 17:36:28 -0600

Mayrie,

My goodness, it seems I've gotten the wrong end of the stick on a
bunch of things on Bookshare! lol Thank you for letting me know.

So I have a new question:  does Bookshare ALWAYS rescan a book, or do
they just fix it when there are just a couple small errors? I have up
to now pictured someone going through and fixing the handful of errors
I've reported, then putting the same scan back out. I hate to cause
THAT much work each time I report something!

Which makes me ask about the book I am currently reading (that is
already in the collection). It seems to have expunged all of its
apostrophes, so everything that requires an apostrophe for possession
or contraction reads goofy. Do I report each error--there are other
kinds besides the apostrophes, too--or do I simply report that it has
a bunch of errors and wait for it to be rescanned?

Thanks, and sorry to bug you guys so much,

Charisma