[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another book addict requesting help

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 18:54:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Grace. If your library system charges for
getting it from out of state, don't bother. I do want
to read it, but it's only an historical romance and
not worth paying a lot for. But isn't interesting --
the harder something is to find, the more one wants it
-- and the greater the thrill when one finds it.

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail