[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another book addict requesting help

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 11:43:59 -0500

LOL
Yes, I think editing the book you want without the print copy would be a
much simpler solution than learning Russian or Korean so you can read
it. :-)

What in the world is the book doing in the reference section anyway?

My library system does take books out of the libraries and put them in a
storage location, but they are willing to get books that are requested
out of there for people.  Having books that people can't get out of the
library just doesn't make sense.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity