[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Wish Has Been Filled!

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:36:31 -0400

Sue, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. (smile) I felt a little
nervous posting to the list about the book, wondering if everyone else
here is model thin and would think I'm weird for needing to read it.
Reaching out to other people is one of the author's suggestions, and
Shelley did such a nice job that I thought I'd take a chance and
mention it.

--
Monica Willyard