[bksvol-discuss] Another Wish Has Been Filled!

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:51:34 -0400

Thanks to Shelley, Overcoming Binge Eating has been added to the collection. Shelley went above the call of duty on this one because it is a thick book and had many charts and tables. I had requested it for the wish list awhile back, and I am grateful to Shelley for scanning it for me. Thanks to her careful scanning, I was able to proofread and retain 9 of the 14 charts in the book. That's a big deal to me because many charts in books like this turn out to be garbled junk. So thanks for a fantastic scan, Shelley!

--
Monica Willyard
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick