[bksvol-discuss] Another Validation Question

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Volunteer List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:22:37 -0500

I have a question along similar lines as the previous validating threads. Sometimes, when I go to the download
link where all the comments are, it looks as though that particular book has
been downloaded, validated, and uploaded again various times.

Sometimes it will say, returnnew, which I think means the book was just
released back into the list without being validated. There are other times
however where it will say something like, "action, submit." and then a
person's name, but no comments. What's going on there? If it was submitted, why was it up there? Sometimes, this is said a couple different times by different people, so I'm confused. I have just avoided
these books until now, but I wonder if I am just missing something.
Have these books been accepted? Have they been validated? How do I know
when there are no comments?

Thanks,
Allison H.