[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Validation Dilemma

  • From: "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:49:45 -0500 (CDT)

I'll bet anything the number is 100 million, but we shall see.  As far as
the endnotes, the problem was the lack of any space between the period at
the end of the sentence and the note number; thus you'd get:

     The quick brown fox jumped over the sly lazy dog.14

I've just been inserting spaces; since it seems like a scanning glitch.
--
"True Terror is waking up and finding your old high school class is
running the country."--Kurt Vonegut.   Pax, Max.  <Mail to: