[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Update From Bookshare

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:58:58 -0600

This is a great change - thanks so much to the Bookshare staff for implementing
it!

John Glass wrote:
Hello Everyone,

We have been hard at work again, and I want to let all of you know about a
couple of changes we have made.

First, for validators, we have updated the step 1 download page.
Book titles are now links, which will take you to the download page.  This
makes for a shorter step 1 page, and should help make it more clear.
We now display the quality rating for each book on the step 1 page, to give you
a good idea of what to expect for validating.