[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Update From Bookshare

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 05:12:19 -0500

Another way to find out about books which have been taken and released by folks is to write to the individuals in question if you have their emails. You can do tha with any book I release. Sometimes I do it because I realize the project is a long one and I want to come back to it later if I can. This is what I want to do with the History of Civilization dealing with Shakespeare if it stays on step 1 for another week or so.

E.