[bksvol-discuss] Another Submission

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 01:39:23 -0500

Hi, everyone. I've been busy getting scanned books off my laptop today. (smile) I just submitted a great book called Date Or Soul Mate: How To Know If Someone Is Worth Pursuing In Two Dates Or Less, by Neil Clark Warren. It was scanned with Kurzweil 10.5 and has a 99.82 rating with rank spelling. I have read the book all the way through and didn't see any obvious problems. I still have the print book if needed. The book is 215 pages and is an easy and fun read.

Monica Willyard